Wednesday 22 June 2011

3 am

3 am Video Clips. Duration : 4.32 Mins.


Sean Lyke. Bad ny. Unlykely. Are white. Text: Yes, yes. Are now in the cabin. It 's like fucking 3 in the morning. Shit, that is. Now I am back relaxed bumpin ya head spinnin like a carousel in my stereo Malibu 03. Call me Ray Mysterio remain invisible because I won a person made without evidence of a criminal, you're pathetic disaster to say whos the master rapper eatin for breakfast, a new jump rope pasta back, it is not, can be than a foot of all what you wantbickerin still do, kill deadly fighting k remained Pokemon cards with 8 years I have been on the bus back in time battlin of tattling, it is now time for rap to have everything in it passin the child not grabbin me handle, Another reason I can not do it for me rappin like Parker Brothers board games, so I need an appetizer, top-5-games over there and yeah mario mushroom me there so larger and more difficult to stay on the bus my way to the Salvation is like a hot chestnut honey (Fox) ... megan lookinIt only takes a second to learn the lesson, you no longer want to be writin lyrics ass kiss my son's desk in class, probably because I like fucking reason when I got home Burnin a nap and a way to return to pre-k training soldiers fucking I like rollin boulder'm, ya like a poster I'm hot like a toaster missin, but crazy as a storm, ask me what I do is why the fuck I was born, 'can t believe. What is the reason pine swimmin used by the blows, until you stop bleedin...

Keywords: asher, roth, rap, hip hop, sean, lyke, white, rapper

pressure cooker recipes pork roast nixon wire mic in-ear headphones fagor 4 quart pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment