Thursday 21 July 2011

Osu: AOH Plays "Innocent Starter" [Special]

Osu: AOH Plays "Innocent Starter" [Special] Video Clips. Duration : 4.75 Mins.


I played because I love this song and I like this Beatmap for it. Usually I find the instrumental bridge (right near the end of the song) to be clear about the most difficult segment: While there are very few markers were suddenly aware, but the distance "jump" between them is great, and if you are in a row does not satisfy two HP drain you arrive earlier to get a good chance to recover. I'm surprised that I spent, actually, because somehow missing * in the bridge, and I screwed the beat of large drums in the immediate vicinity of theEnd (although it is primarily a lot of nail it spot-on).

Keywords: Osu, Ace, Of, Hearts, Innocent, Starter, Special, Insane

maitres pressure cooker able planet headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment