Sunday 25 September 2011

The Ft DeStorm MadHatta JRock - Look at me!

The Ft DeStorm MadHatta JRock - Look at me! Video Clips.





We found this contest is over, but after months I liked the beat and killed them DeStorm, so I decided to jump on them. DeStorm thanx for the song. DeStorm check out at: www.youtube.com Lyrics: here we go again another jrock episodic, idiot, Bklyn production rapper, rhymes, seduction, just Rapin ya ears, and the creation of lettin fears, their tears, and support me I raise you 'have given up now I'm back from a rap Kamikaze starter cap, i kno Alotta Flack, but to attack back on trackeveryone whos always lacked, intregrity back to keep hatin on me, a different side of me, do not ever lie to me, you do not need ya to come home and watch ya mouth, not what rock fight but it is quickly completed in doubt, you do not understand the responsibilities put a knife in ya spouse, proving that I can count, but not in the flesh, to stop the cold, I hate looking bad with the sleeves rolled up to keep, ya rhymes are fictitious , 100% boricua vicious circle, ya whole style of delicious,Smash lights

Tags: jrock, The, madhatta, destorm, WATCH, ME, Dbl, Kamikazi, brooklyn, nyc, ny, rap, music, hip hop, remix

drawstring backpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment