Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Game - Nice (Produced by Irv Gotti)

The Game - Nice (Produced by Irv Gotti) Video Clips. Duration : 4.18 Mins.


The Game - Nice. Produced by Irv Gotti from the album LAX Leftovers one of my favorite game! Lyrics: (Intro) Ayo Irv ... Fuck these niggas man has done wrong? The Talkin''bout no fuckin 'MC ... I was shit for seven years this nigga ... Eight times platinum nigga ... Two Bentley ... A Lambo, and three houses after the son of a bitch, wassup! (Verse 1) No, this is not a fuckin 'Dre beat, I got this from Irv Gotti's game back on his shit, I cook crack opponents with the game err'bodyTransformation of the new nigga Suge Knight, minus the KO Yayo! I think it is ...? like Mariah, I know I'm focused when I step in the history of the club - get down! - How to Case Flo-Rida 'I'm a pimp You can tell by the limp when I sss-step by 26-inch wheels, you see, I mean, is bigger than Bow Wow Get It is money, fuck bitches, what I'm about now The Phantom - ugly, the Bentley - retarded The kicks also Chuck Taylor, the jacket is an appetizer I apologize, nigga we started, whether or not Nasnigga on third Carter My happy face is Kenneth Supreme Mugshot When it's goin down, gon 'Stop the Clock High Blood (chorus) Throw Yo's "hands Gangsta Shit All the homies goin crazy when they hit my shit Go ahead and hate my have a few words for you niggas, suck my cock tied up - This right is Gangbangin "- For life little drama - That's life Hit 'em up! - Nice! It 's so Gangsta Shit Homies all goin' crazy when they throw my shit bump (verse 2) Nigga I'm'aback ...

Tags: The, Game, Red, lax, leftovers, irv, gotti, nice, chris, brown, hard, hip, hop, raw, real, west, blood, crip, 187, rap

presto pressure cooker manual desktop external hard drive reviews puriclean water filter ukf7003axx

No comments:

Post a Comment