Saturday 13 August 2011

2005 Ford Expedition (night through breathing)

2005 Ford Expedition (night through breathing) Video Clips.





This is my 2005 Ford Expedition. I did it with a bulldog remote starter and add some features. Its an Eddie Bauer package, full leather stereo. Owner degrees in front of me (yes, unfortunately it is used), has changed a bit '. The speakers in the doors completely handle 320 watts each and are at a distance, the sounds amazing (even unplugged the sub). The same sub is not its really improved, but is supported by a preamplifier before the amp itself. And NO, it is the vehiclein fact a police vehicle packed .. And 'only worn a few lights for a while'. This is a typical 5.4L Triton, but also with a compressor and some amazing melodies up'd sports. This thing will blow and it works! Now I could go on forever about this, but I will stop here because you can go see some videos of others .. If you have any questions, and how some of the things that I did not ask, just a comment and I respond and try to make a video.

Keywords: Ford, Expedition, 2005, Bulldog, Eddie Bauer

laundry hamper wicker

No comments:

Post a Comment