Thursday 25 August 2011

My car keeps dying! Help as quickly as possible!

My car keeps dying! Help as quickly as possible! Video Clips.





1998 Chrysler Sebring Convertible is a 6-cylinder engine and 2.5 .. I know nothing about cars, so I have no idea what this could have been. When I bought the car had changed the alternator b / c it is always dying. Well, it worked for a couple of weeks and now I have to jump b / c the battery continues to die, or to hear the noise in the video ... u took me to Autozone and they told me that the battery and alternator were too well .. So, my guess is the other starter can? But the part I'm confused, is thatthe battery continues to die? Please help! Thanks

Tags: Cars, Sebring, Chrysler, Starter, Battery

Luxury watch storage cat furniture and scratchers External Hard Drives Nsn

No comments:

Post a Comment