Sunday 30 October 2011

HOTBODIES LIGHTNING STADIUM 2 PRO - .21 GO RACE ENGINE BREAK IN - PT1

HOTBODIES LIGHTNING STADIUM 2 PRO - .21 GO RACE ENGINE BREAK IN - PT1 On YouTube.





Second parter to Nitro Short break in series... Watch part two here: www.youtube.com The vast series of video's on youtube, are presented and edited by myself, and are to help you become more knowledgeable about Your! Favorite Hobby! Well as you can see, i got my dad to film me, breaking in my new GX-5R (5PORT) .21 Competition Race Proven (GO) engine. I am just tickling the throttle and iit really wants to shoot off at times! Thanks for checking up on my video's! Many More video's up on my channel of bashing this awesome truggy and more!

Keywords: FIGURE, OF, EIGHTS, BREAK, IN, rc, nitro, radio, control, cars, truggy, buggy, a-main, final, racing, pro, engine, starter, kit, pull, start, roto, glo, plug, into, video, how, to, make, youtube, intro, vid, rcracing88, lightning, stadium, spektrum, dx2.0, dx3, dx3r, dx3s, channel, controller, squirrelod, ultimercnetwork, backflip, standing, clean, your, car, jumping, jump, .21, .28, .12, .36, gx5r, gx, 5r

desktop external hard drive reviews Asics Gel Nimbus Womens Sale Greatland Sleeping Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment